Opportunities for Mooi River to flourish
Amazing things are happening in Mooi River, especially at the Woza Woza Centre!
The N3 Gateway in collaboration with Africa Ignite have recently created a Business Development Support Centre to stimulate and establish sustainable growth for emerging enterprises in Mooi River.
The centre which recently opened their doors to the public are offering the following services:
- Business Registration
- SARS compliance assistance
- Document preparation
- Business planning support
- Marketing and market access training
- Social Media Training
- Internet access
- Graphic Design
- Training in business and financial skills
- Assistance with bank account set up
- and more…..
The aims of the Business Development Support Centre:
- For the centre to create collaborative partnerships to maximise community development opportunities within Mooi River and Bruntville.
- Engage with the various mature businesses of the area, to assist with internships and job opportunities.
- To provide ongoing training and mentorship to the youth of Mooi River and Bruntville, ensuring they develop small businesses to provide services and products to the businesses surrounding Mooi River.
Who are the Mentors at the Business Development Service Centre?
Thembie MKhize and Innocent Mncube are both locals from the Mooi River area who have returned from their studies in Marketing and Business, to mentor and assist the community.
Contact the Business Development Service Centre to receive further information and assistance.