onRoute Magazine is an independent lifestyle, travel and adventure publication, endorsed by the N3 Toll Concession, RTIA, Sanral, Bakwena Toll Concession, Arrive Alive and Imperial Roadsafety. It is aimed at all road users, specifically during the high volume holiday seasons and includes families, tourists, sports enthusiasts, adventurers, business individuals and the youth. The magazine is focused on both lifestyle and travel aspects and the editorial focus includes:
• Road safety: All aspects of road travel.
• News: What’s happening on SA roads, route guide, road works to avoid, etc.
• Tourism bodies and tourism departments news.
• Tourist attractions along your route and in your region – South Africa’s hidden gems.
• Cool tech and motor reviews (including gadgets, boats, cars and toys).
• Kids section with games and puzzles to do in the car.
• Heart projects: Nature and social responsibility projects.
• Holiday events guides (festivals, shows and initiatives).
• Photographic competition.
The magazine is distributed at major toll gates/petrol stations at high traffic times including public and private school holidays and long weekends.
The beauty of this distribution model is that the magazine is distributed directly at toll gates and on national routes via filling stations and therefore has a captive audience for as long as their journey lasts and beyond — with captivating content aimed at diverse ages and both genders (please see editorial breakdown above).
In addition to the 12 500 print run, the magazine is also supported by digital media such as: Website, Facebook and Twitter pages, bloggers column and digital mailers sent to the onRoute community.
BENEFITS OF ONROUTE
• Your brand/company will be speaking to an attentive, captive audience during their journey and at their final destination.
• On average, active reading time is 4-6 hours.
• Your brand/company is in the hands of decision makers on all levels.
CONTACT onRoute Magazine:
Sean Press: 011 789 6339