Level 3: Who is open?
Unfortunately the hospitality industry still remains largely closed. We really do look forward to the day we shout for joy as we see our hotels and restaurants re-open for business. We certainly will keep you informed of what the Tourism industry protocols will be.
In the meantime, we have checked in with our members to see who is legally able to operate during Level 3. All accommodations mentioned are able to operate as an Essential Service providers. All food outlets mentioned, deliver within their area. Should you be traveling for business or sadly for a funeral, please take a look at this list to see where you are able to overnight or purchase a ready made meal.
- ANEW Hilton Hotel – Hilton
- Snooty Fox at The Fernhill Hotel – Howick
- Terbodore Coffee Roasters – Curry’s Post
- Hartford House – Mooi River area
- Crossways Pub and Restaurant – Hilton
- Piggly Wiggly, Midlands – Dargle Road
- The Barn Owl Coffee – Curry’s Post road
- Taste of Thai – Hilton
- Il Postino – Dargle
- Spionkop Lodge – Between Winterton and Ladysmith
- Owl and Elephant – Weenen
- Winterton Country Lodge
- Rorkes Drift Hotel
- Adys Coffee Shop – Central Drakensberg
- Rusty’s at Four Rivers
- Dragon Peak Restaurant
- Goodersons Monks Cowl
Pennygum Country Cottages – Underberg
We look forward to Level 1 when we are able to return to our favourite destinations and soak up those views we currently miss!